Friday 12 August 2016

NOTES OF ENHAKKORE

So, I boarded a bus from Port-harcourt to Owerri to witness another history making event. Took me a stretch of 3hrs with my butt hurting like ouch! Finally I made it to the event somewhere in Nekede, Imo state. But my journey which had been boring from Port-harcourt became a lil exciting and one of the things that caught my attention was the increasing number of hotels within the state. The hotels are so much that you would be moved to ask, "who and who get to Lodge in them". It might shock you to know that every hotel we passed by had enough number of vehicles parked outside it. I wonder how lucrative the business is... Should I try it out? Nah... I got better things to do and one of them is the reason I'm here in owerri... 

Notes of Enhakkore

Honestly when I saw this title on Facebook, I was taken aback. The story behind Enhakkore comes from Samson's days as judge of Israel. With the jawbone of an ass he smote a thousand Philistines and after such a great feat, he was thirsty and God made water to come out from an hollow place that was in the jaw he had in His hand, he drank and was revived. (Judges 15:14-19) Wow!

What an awesome God!

I'm here in Owerri now, I pray I get revived... Cos that's what the concert is titled!

NOTES OF ENHAKKORE
NOTES OF REVIVAL! 

Nice concept!

The host are The Lord's Chosen CRM campus fellowship, Imo state chapter. Kudos to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share always

Breaking News: The Lord's Chosen Pastor's First son marries on low key

Probably the biggest story this year. The son of the Pastor of the fastest growing church in Africa and arguably the world, Pastor Joshua...