Sunday 6 November 2016

EXODUS



Just seems like yesterday we were in 2015, now 2016 is coming to an end. I have news from God for you this season and that news is this, “I have heard your cry, seen your frustrations, observed your struggles and have followed up your case till date, and now I have come down to deliver you!” God says, “Get ready to leave, the time is now! You have dwelt long enough in this mount!” In Deuteronomy, Moses spoke to Israel motivating them to move out of their comfort zone, there was much land to possess even though they feel comfortable. For the sake of God’s promise to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, they had many more lands yet to be possessed! (Deut. 1:6-8)

      At the beginning of this month, I had this motivation ring in my ears and my heart beat was in sync with it! There comes a time in your life when you need to step out of comfort zone and do much more than you are already doing or feel you are doing. Take our symbol for the year, “The Eagle”, as an example, any of its young that refuses to make a move in attempting to fly is taken up a clef and thrown down. If the young refuses to flap its wings, the falcon goes after it and picks it up before it reaches the ground. The falcon continues this exercise till the young starts to fly.
      In the same vain, God will do His best to set us up, put us through tests just to toughen us up and increase our dependence on him so that we can learn to walk by faith. This day He’s asking you to move! Don’t just sit there gazing at the clouds like the children in the street weary of games. Fear is the biggest weapon the devil uses on us that’s why Paul said, “we have not now received the spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind.” (2 Tim. 1:7)
      It is the season of release! In Exodus 6:1, God says, “Now you shall see what I will do to Pharaoh. For with a strong he will let them go, and with a strong hand he will drive them out of his land.” In 12:31, the prophesy is fulfilled, “And he called Moses and Aaron by night and said, “Rise, go out from among my people, both you and the children of Israel. And go serve the Lord as you have said.” I want you to personalize this prophesy, “Today, I will see what God will do to all the difficult things in my life. With a strong hand will they let me go and it will be as I have said, in Jesus name!"
      It’s your word against theirs and your words will stand because you have received the word from the mouth of GOD who says, “Remind me constantly of My word” (Isa. 43:26). God is too faithful to fail. I love the Lord. Then do what He says! Not when you’re comfortable or when the time is right, but now! Get on your knees, take a deep breath and take that leap of faith! It’s time for something to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share always

Breaking News: The Lord's Chosen Pastor's First son marries on low key

Probably the biggest story this year. The son of the Pastor of the fastest growing church in Africa and arguably the world, Pastor Joshua...