Saturday 30 December 2017

31

“Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; after those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”
Jeremiah 31:31-34

               Before I go on to talk about what has been laid in my heart, I would like to share this; I used to grow up liking the name Jeremiah. Back in late primary school and through my secondary school days, I would add Jeremiah to my names. Frankly, I didn’t really know why but it was always so. As I grew, I didn’t see much meanings to the name but for every time I opened my bible to glance a read, it would be Jeremiah. Somehow, I knew there was something about me and the name, so I wrote my name ‘Chizoba’ just beneath the book in my bible.

               Asides the regular and popular lines of the book like, Jere. 1:5, 19; 29:11, 20:9 and more as you know, the entire book gives me the shivers when I read it, why? “It virtually addresses everything about me”; my fears, my doubts, my pains, my present, my past, my future and not just about me but addresses my immediate society/environment. I will tell this story of one of the nights in 2017 when I was lost and in need of direction, I cried sore, I wept bitterly and it was so heavy on me that I could barely speak in prayers. I took my bible and immediately the voice said, Jeremiah, at the mention of Jeremiah, I began to cry more. The voice lead me from scripture to scripture, meeting and tackling each question I asked, one at a time. I left that moment refreshed and renewed.

               When the Spirit of the Lord moves in a man, He gives him purpose and direction. If there is one thing I have pressed for, it is for a mind that is after Jesus and His ways. When I came in contact with the above scriptures, I pitched my tent and prayers on them. There is a season coming and that is the season where God’s Spirit and Word is on the lips of everyone; not in falsity but in sincerity. A season of true manifestation of God’s kingdom. Indeed, God is moving in this generation but my soul, deep within craves for more as though it is yet to start. Deep calls into deep. God is moving, yes, He is doing more. He is raising an army unto Himself. A people totally dedicated to God and not church or denomination. A people who are set to take kingdoms by force and manifest God’s Kingdom here on earth.

Isaiah prophesied it, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Joel and all the prophets of old spoke of that season. In the New Testament, Jesus brought it to earth and the apostles received it and passed it on till it got to our generation. Jeremiah 31 describes a season in Israel that would not just be for a season but forever! It is coming! I hear the sound of it. Recent news has it that the capital of Israel is moving to Jerusalem! Hallelujah! This is all part of the fulfillment of the Words of God’s prophets for Israel. I being a gentile but now engrafted into the family of God by faith, rejoice that this season has started!

31, today’s date is a special day cos it’s my birthday and more so, it is in line with this scripture and it goes to show that God really has something for us all. It is the end of the year but it is the beginning of a new dawn. My father in the Lord, Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith church, themed Shiloh 2017, A NEW DAWN. To close the year, another father, Pastor Kumuyi themed the December retreat this same year, THE DAWN OF A NEW BEGINNING. It’s not a coincidence, it is divine providence. God is working!

God is putting His spirit in us all, He is revealing Himself to us all, and He is impressing His will for us all on our hearts. In Jeremiah 31, God paints a picture through prophesy of a unique people that would call on God as their father, would not need to be afraid of anything, lack nothing and expand throughout the earth unhindered simply because He has willed to be the God of all the families of Israel. The part that gets me excited is the part where God says, “There will be no need for anyone to teach his neighbor or brother saying, know the Lord, for they shall all know ME.” In this season, God is building a one-on-one relationship with everyone. We will be so connected that our connectivity level will be at the highest frequency! God will be walking with man and man with God! Further down the scripture He (God) now makes a vow saying, if the ordinances of heaven (sun, moon, seas and its wave), can change or will cease to be then and only then will His words not come to pass!

I have so much conviction of this whenever I write or speak about this prophesy. Why? Because God has spoken it and so shall it be! Nothing would make me happier than when this comes to pass. “GOD ON EVERY LIPS”. Not just the name of God, but a divine knowledge of God in addition to it!


I wish I could give a full description of my feeling right now. I am super-excited that God will do this and it has begun! Thy KINGDOM COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share always

Breaking News: The Lord's Chosen Pastor's First son marries on low key

Probably the biggest story this year. The son of the Pastor of the fastest growing church in Africa and arguably the world, Pastor Joshua...